I posted this as my status update the other day:
"Currently the baby is crying because he is having trouble carrying a 5lb sack of potatoes. Guess your Daddy needs to get you in the weightroom, son."
And I kid you not, he has had issues with this very sack of potatoes every day since. He picks it up, walks a few steps, drops it, then cries and gets so mad that he cant hold it longer.
It's hilarious. (Im sure that me laughing at him only adds to his anger.)
"Currently the baby is crying because he is having trouble carrying a 5lb sack of potatoes. Guess your Daddy needs to get you in the weightroom, son."
And I kid you not, he has had issues with this very sack of potatoes every day since. He picks it up, walks a few steps, drops it, then cries and gets so mad that he cant hold it longer.
It's hilarious. (Im sure that me laughing at him only adds to his anger.)
3 comments:
I love this! Your never too young to start working on that strong man competition! Lol!
I know Keith must be loving this
as well. What a wonderful family
you have. Aunt J
Max says that you should take a
potato out each day until he can
lift it easily and then start
putting one back. Is that not devious?? Aunt J
Post a Comment