Last weekend, Kole received a package in the mail...something that we were not expecting...

It was a bench that his Poppa had made him. As I read the letter that accompanied the bench, I couldnt help but be overcome with emotion. I mean, I know they love me and my children...but to have something that Poppa made especially with one of my children in mind...there are no words.
If Kole could talk...Im sure he would simply say,
"Thank you Poppa! I love you too!!!"

It was a bench that his Poppa had made him. As I read the letter that accompanied the bench, I couldnt help but be overcome with emotion. I mean, I know they love me and my children...but to have something that Poppa made especially with one of my children in mind...there are no words.
If Kole could talk...Im sure he would simply say,
"Thank you Poppa! I love you too!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment