I failed! I dont think I have ever failed at anything...but I did!! At my last OB appointment, they had me go ahead and take my 1hour glucola test - to test for gestational diabetes. The cut off number was 139...and I got a 154. So, not only did I fail...but I failed by alot. (But to be truthfully honest, this exact same thing happened with Weslie...and it all turned out okay.)
My doc's nurse assured me that she has seen many-a-woman with much higher numbers than mine...but that doesnt really make me feel any better.
So tomorrow, I have to take the 3 hour glucola test. And to do that, I have to fast from midnight until after the test is over (around 11am).
So I may be giving birth a-la Alien-style tonight...because the baby may eat its way out of my belly. Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment