I was given the "Sunshine Award" by Sammy over at "to unravel." (And if you havent checked out his blog...go give it a gander...its really funny and pretty random, and that's just the way he likes it!!!)
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world. And I think I am supposed to pass it on to like a certain number of other people and link to them...so here are the blogs that bring alittle sunshine to my day:
Riley's World - because lets face it...we are kindred spirits...to hopefully meet and finally get to give you that big hug that has been waiting for nearly 3 years now...you have been my sunshine when I had none, thank you dear friend.
As Good As It Gets - you are so happy, and it radiates through your words...(and because I have known you my whole life...and you are always the ray of sunshine in the room!!!)
All Things in Moddy - because with baby Hamp right around the corner...girl you're gonna need some sunshine!!!
Congrats ladies!!! I smile whenever I see that you have updated your page. Now you can smile because I have updated mine.
2 comments:
me? random? never!
hey did you know they still sell tang?
I am so not a cryer, but I had a little lump in my throat when I read this. OK, it was a big one and a tear or two may have been shed! Thank you so much! You are living proof that God places people in our lives when we need them most! I can't wait for that hug either!
Post a Comment