Monday, May 17, 2010

Zone Defense

I posted this on Facebook this weekend: "I guess I'll have to start playing zone defense."

AND much to my surprise...many people knew what I was talking about!!!

Thats right, we are going to be welcoming #3 in December!!! We are so excited...and cant wait to see how life is going to be with 3!!!

I would post more...but I have been feeling pretty badly lately...pretty much sick all the time!! But its sooooo worth it :-)

11 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

congratulations. Hope the morning sickness is over soon :(

Riley Kai said...

OMG!!!! How did I miss this???? CONGRATS!!!!! Praying that you feel better soon and that little babe grows, grows, grows! So excited for you all!!!!

Stephanie said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOO.....I can't believe I didn't figure it out either! So exciting...especially when you and Caton have a good recipe!

Thanks for my award by the way!!

Cameron said...

Congrats!! I'm a little nervous about going from man to man to a zone defense. I hope it's easier than I expect!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope you feel better soon. You all make such adorable and beautiful babies. Love, Aunt J

Scogin Family said...

YEAH! I was one of those on facebook that did NOT know what you were talking about:) Congrats and let me know if you need anything!

Diana said...

Woot woot! Congrats guys! Move over Duggars...the Catons are on the move!

S Chambers said...

BRAVE SOULS!!! Congrats!!

amy (metz) walker said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

sammy said...

wow congrats on that!

three issnt so bad depending on how your other two are. if we would have had my son first, we wouldnt have had 2 more! hell we might have traded him in! (no you know im joking right?) ; )


congrats again! yall working on names yet?

LW said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!