Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Punkin"

Last night, we decided that we had better carve a pumpkin...being that it would be the only opportunity that Caton had to do it before Saturday night. So after dinner, we put Wes to bed and went into the garage to carve our "punkin."

Kade was really into helping Caton...at first...

...and was excited when they got the top off. Kade looked into the pumpkin and said, "Gross Daddy!!! I'm not touching THAT stuff!!!" So he just held the top...

...while Caton scraped it out and cut a face in it. (You will also notice the purple nail polish that Kade is sporting. I was painting my nails the other night, and he walked over and said that he wanted his painted. Caton quickly said, "Bud, why dont you just do your toes?" and Kade resounded, "No Daddy...I want my nails like Mommy." So I looked at Caton for approval and he just rolled his eyes and said, "Alright, whatever." And so purple nails were painted!!!)

Then they both posed with the creation...(Kade in his "Captain Morgan" pose)...

...and I have no idea what Kade is doing in this one...

So the pumpkin is carved, the trick-or-treat bags are out, Kade's costume is ready...now if I can just figure out what Weslie is going to be...we will be set!!!

No comments: