Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disney Live - "Hot Dog!"

On Sunday, I had a HUGE surprise for Kade!!! I had gotten he and I tickets to the "Disney LIVE" show here in town. So we met our friends at McDonald's for lunch...then headed to the show.

Kade and Brandon were so excited when Mickey came out at the beginning of the show...

...Kade singing one of the songs...

During intermission, we went to get some souvenirs. They both got a "Handy Manny" hardhat and Kade got a "Little Einsteins" conductors wand that lights up. (On a side note...I think just about every child in the arena got one of those wands...and all of them blinking at the same time...its a wonder one of us didnt have a seizure...but I digress.)

Back inside, we watched, and sang, and danced until the show was over.

"Hey Mickey, which way to the car?"

It was such a great afternoon!!! The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Caton could have joined us!!!

"Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!"

No comments: