...Superman really COULD pump to feed the baby...
PS...KK bought Kade some Batman and Superman PJ's...complete with cape and all...and he LOVES them...runs around the house yelling, "Sup-per-MAN!!!" Thanks KK!!!
PPS...and if you will notice, the scab on Kade's head fell off yesterday...so maybe we can finally take him out in public without people secretly dialing CPS on their cell phones...

5 comments:
Love the picture! He can pump faster then a a speeding bullet and more then a cow cuz he's "SUPER NURSER"!! Oh wait, you fit that mold too! :)
Or Weslie's "SUPPER MAN"...you wrote that but didn't know if anyone, including yourself, caught it!
(I can be slow you know) :)
That is cute!!
When I was pumping at work after I had Stephen, the girls across the hall from me would print out pictures of cartoon cows and tape them to my door. I told them they better be glad I had a good sense of humor! :-)
Pumping and breastfeeding are definitely a superpower. Do you know how FEW can do it? Power to us girl!
LOL!! This picture is hilarious and I can't wait to show this one to his first girlfriend!!! Good ransom picture!!
Post a Comment