This past weekend...after the drama of the head incident, and the total iniahlation (sp?) of SEMO on the football field...the kids and I spent Sunday pretty low key. One of the tasks set for doing on Sundays is...duh, duh, duh, duh...laundry. Caton gets most of his stuff washed at school, so that leaves me to take care of my stuff and the kids stuff. This past Sunday, I had Kade help me haul both hampers to the laundry room, empty them, then take the hampers back upstairs (note to self...when buying or next home, DO NOT...I repeat, DO NOT buy a home where the laundry room is NOT on the main floor!!! It is a pain in the arse!!!) Anyways...Kade decided that the hamper in Weslie's room would make a really neat "fork"...or fort in plain English. So he hoped in and began filling his "fork" with all his toys:
Kade in his "fork"
Kade probably played in that thing for about 45 minutes...getting in, putting all the stuff in, getting out, dumping all the stuff out. Who knew that an $8 collapsible hamper from Walmart could give a toddler so much joy!!!

1 comment:
I know what Weslie is gettin' for Christmas!!! :P
Post a Comment