Monday, September 15, 2008

MU vs. Nevada

On Saturday, MIZZOU played Nevada in the 3rd game of the season...and competely destroyed them 69-17!!! The kids and I decided to stay home and watch it on TV...due to the rain from Ike and the fact that Weslie and I were both feeling abit under the weather. AND since Hurricane Ike pushed ashore, our game got picked up by Fox Sports (originally the Baylor game was supposed to be televised...but they had to move the game to Friday night, so FSN picked us up in their place). Anyways, it was great to see the Tigers win so easily...especially since our 2nd and 3rd strings were in for the entire 2nd half!!!

We are movin' up in the rankings, too. #5 this week!!!

Can I get an M-I-Z...

1 comment:

Tiger2 said...

...Z-O-U --- GEAUX TIGERS -- oops I forgot how you spell GEAUX. Great game and great season. LOL JD "Tiger2"