Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Night Dinner and Bedtime

Last night, for Valentine's, Keith and I went to eat at CC's City Broiler with Sherri and Don. We left Kade with Jana...and gave her a big, "Good Luck with Bedtime!!!" as we walked out the door. We got to CC's at about 6:20...and the wait was 2 hours!!!! So we settled in, chit chatting with one of the old football players and his new bride. FINALLY...2 hours later, we were seated. The food was awesome!!! But soooo expensive.

While there, Keith got a text from Jana saying that Kade went right to bed...no fussing, no escaping. Needlesstosay, we were VERY surprised!!!

So we ended dinner and made it home alittle after 10. Jana was telling us that she and Kade were playing the "go to bed" game. Meaning, Kade was taking Jana back to his bed and putting her in it, covering her up, and leaving the room - like he was the adult and she was the kid. Too funny. She said that he would come back in the room and lean down and pat her on the cheek. But finally, she put him to bed and he stayed there...and fell asleep.

So I guess the bedtime drama is over...our baby is now a big boy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Two hour wait!! That's like the Chimes on a weekend! Aaron was brought home Chinese Take-out! That's right! My man knows what I like! Seriously, I'm easy to please apparently b/c I was so excited. That's sad.