This is just to commemorate...Kole is in the thick of potty training. He woke up two Saturdays ago and decided that he wanted to wear "big boy underwear's"...and he hasn't looked back. We are still having him wear a diaper at night, just in case, but most mornings he is even waking up dry!!
Then, yesterday, I asked him when he was going to be finished sleeping in a crib...and he said, "today!" So I took his crib down and he slept in a big boy bed last night. And he actually slept all night long!! So I guess he's done with that too.
It's kinda bittersweet for me. I know it's time...he can't wear diapers and sleep in a crib forever...but my baby is REALLY not a baby anymore.
(tear)
Then, yesterday, I asked him when he was going to be finished sleeping in a crib...and he said, "today!" So I took his crib down and he slept in a big boy bed last night. And he actually slept all night long!! So I guess he's done with that too.
It's kinda bittersweet for me. I know it's time...he can't wear diapers and sleep in a crib forever...but my baby is REALLY not a baby anymore.
(tear)
1 comment:
Your sharing of these posts fills me with smiles and happiness -- such a great family. Love.
Post a Comment