So Aunt Amy got engaged!!! We are so happy!!!
I was telling the kids all about it. And apparently engagements are really confusing if you are 7, 5, and 3.
Kade can't understand why Mr. Billy will now be called Uncle Billy...but Aunt Amy isn't getting a new title. Then in the midst of this explanation...Weslie piped up with a solution. She claimed that she can just call Mr. Billy "Dad".
(I don't think she gets it.)
But what she does get is how to capture this special event in a picture. She drew this of Uncle Billy and Aunt Amy...

Such a sweet girl.
I was telling the kids all about it. And apparently engagements are really confusing if you are 7, 5, and 3.
Kade can't understand why Mr. Billy will now be called Uncle Billy...but Aunt Amy isn't getting a new title. Then in the midst of this explanation...Weslie piped up with a solution. She claimed that she can just call Mr. Billy "Dad".
(I don't think she gets it.)
But what she does get is how to capture this special event in a picture. She drew this of Uncle Billy and Aunt Amy...

Such a sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment