Thursday, August 1, 2013

Whole Lotta Nothing

That pretty much sums up what we have been up to lately.  The kids and I hang out at the house - they swim, I clean, they ride bikes, I work out, they watch cartoons, I cook.

Rinse and repeat.

However, this last week, Caton has been around the house too.  He is in between the end of summer workouts for football, and camp starting on Sunday.

So we have been soaking up time with our Daddy...because come Sunday, that time becomes severly limited until January.

On Saturday, as Caton spends his last day before camp going to work out with a buddy of his in Dallas, the kids and I will be traveling to Alabama for a long visit.  We look forward to seeing family and friends that we really only get to see once a year, however we (I) am not looking forward to the 12 hour drive.  By myself.  With three kids.

The kids did find out their teachers for next year.  Weslie will have Mrs. Fajardo and Kade will have Mrs. Morgan.  Kade is super excited about his teacher and well Wes is just excited to get to go to school.

Until we return...

No comments: