Aunt Amy came in to AL while we were there. So she and I packed up the kids and went to the beach for the day. It was alittle overcast that day, but it made it perfect because no one got too hot. The kids lasted about 3.5 hours (which is more than I thought they would). And everyone was exhausted after our fun day!
This little boy liked the beach...liked everything except the sand in his pants...and on his hands...and on his feet...and in his hair...well, you get the idea...

And these two loved every second of it! From sand to surf, they couldnt get enough!!!

The waves were really rough that day, but Kade eventually ventured out to hop some waves...

I think Kole is channeling his inner Pops here...love the beach, hate the sand...

I finally took him in the surf and rinsed all of the sand off of him...and he was happy for a second...

This girl had a blast!!!

We buried the older kids...and Kole thought he might like to take part...

...rinsing off...

...Kade's turn...

I love these two pics...


Beach baby...
We really did have such a fun time. We will definitely go back to the beach the next time we are in AL!!!
This little boy liked the beach...liked everything except the sand in his pants...and on his hands...and on his feet...and in his hair...well, you get the idea...

And these two loved every second of it! From sand to surf, they couldnt get enough!!!

The waves were really rough that day, but Kade eventually ventured out to hop some waves...

I think Kole is channeling his inner Pops here...love the beach, hate the sand...

I finally took him in the surf and rinsed all of the sand off of him...and he was happy for a second...

This girl had a blast!!!

We buried the older kids...and Kole thought he might like to take part...

...rinsing off...

...Kade's turn...

I love these two pics...


Beach baby...
We really did have such a fun time. We will definitely go back to the beach the next time we are in AL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment