Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Simplicity of Everyday

Lately, we haven't been doing much of anything too exciting. Just living and being everyday. Last weekend, Caton's parents were in town. They came in to watch Kade play football and to go to the WKU Homecoming game. I'm happy to report that both teams won!!! It was the first time that WKU has won at home in 18 games! It was awesome. The students stormed the field, the coaches were excited! It was an all around great time!

This week has just been more of the same. Caton and I took the kids to get their Halloween costumes. Made chose the Green Lantern and Weslie is a princess with a light up dress. We still don't have anything for Kole yet. If worst comes to worst, I have a Tigger costume that we can throw on him. (So sad that we are just like whatever when it comes to his costume...guess that's the pits of being the third child.)

The little kids have also been under the weather this week. Wes has actually stayed home from school for the past two days. Nothing too bad - slight fever, cough, runny noses. We have just been taking it easy. And I think part of Kole's problem is that he is finally getting some more teeth! He is drooling like a monster an his fever has hung right around 99-100. So I'm not too worried.

That's about it. We are just living. And enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: