Friday, October 21, 2011

10 months

Today Kole turns 10 months. There hasn't been much change from last month. Except for the fact that he is totally WALKING!!!! I mean like, standing up by himself with no support and taking off, walking.

I have no idea how much he weighs, or how tall he is. I tried to measure him the other day and I couldn't get him to stop for five seconds to get the measurement.

Also within the last month we have transitioned him out of the pack and play in our room to his crib in his room. He is sleeping so much better - maybe waking on e during the early morning hours. But I give him his bottle and he goes t back to sleep.

Still wearing 12mo clothes. And we did have to start putting shoes on him when we leave the house. His shoes are a size 4. And he is in a size 4 diaper now too.

He's such a sweet sweet baby. Laid back and easygoing. Can't believe he is walking. Another milestone accomplished.

No comments: