Friday was the annual Festival of Sand competition. I took the kids out to the displays on Friday evening, right as they were announcing the winning teams.
Kade's school ended up winning with their sculpture of Snow White...

Second place was the Toy Story 3 sculpture...

...and Smurfs came in third...

It was really cool to see all of the displays.
While there, Kade started chatting up a man with a bird...and the crazy man let Kade hold it...

Kade wanted to make sure that I posted the Spiderman sculpture...

...that was his favorite.
And I just wanted to post this one...because it made me chuckle...

...ummm, what ARE those things on the left there??? Jellyfish??? Ummm, ok, suuuuure.... :-)
Kade's school ended up winning with their sculpture of Snow White...

Second place was the Toy Story 3 sculpture...

...and Smurfs came in third...

It was really cool to see all of the displays.
While there, Kade started chatting up a man with a bird...and the crazy man let Kade hold it...

Kade wanted to make sure that I posted the Spiderman sculpture...

...that was his favorite.
And I just wanted to post this one...because it made me chuckle...

...ummm, what ARE those things on the left there??? Jellyfish??? Ummm, ok, suuuuure.... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment