While they were gone, Kole and I got some good snuggle time in. He finally started to really perk up, and my smiley baby was back. We did the weekly grocery shopping and just hung out all day. At one point, I started thinking about how quiet it was with only the baby in the house...and it got me alittle sad. Made me very thankful for the family that I have!
On another note: Kade starts Kindergarten on Thursday. KINDERGARTEN!!! I cant believe he is old enough to go to "real school." We are going tonight to meet his teacher and to see his classroom. I dont know who is more excited...him or me!!! His bookbag is packed, I'm starting to plan his "first day of school outfit", and if I knew it wouldnt go bad...I would probably go ahead and pack his lunch.
And yet another note: Football camp starts on Friday. Meaning that Caton will be pretty much MIA for the next three weeks because he has to stay in the dorms for security patrol. If Kade wouldnt have been starting school, we would have been back in AL for those weeks...but at least we will have homework and such to keep us occupied.
Oh, and the upside of Football Camp - Caton eats with the team meaning NO COOKING for me!!! (And a super savings on our grocery bill!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment