Mu Aunt Jackie sent the kids and I a chocolate making kit for Easter. So, it being a kinda dreary day, we decided to break it out and get to cooking.
The kids were super excited about it:

We ended up making up the directions as we went. It was calling for us to test the chocolate's temperature...and blend it up and blah, blah, blah. So I just popped it into the microwave, melted it and poured it in the molds. Then we stuck them in the fridge to "cool". And about 20 minutes later we had these:

I think they turned out wonderful!!! The two on the bottom are actually bunny faces. So cute!!! We have a bunch of birdie molds too...so I think we may attempt those next!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. Our's is off to a sweet start!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment