Friday, April 22, 2011

4 months

Dub, you are 4 months old (yesterday). Weslie and I took you to the doctor and he said you looked great! We got the all clear to start you on solids. Daddy and I are sure that you ate going to love food...as you already watch each bite that we eat with such intensity. I can't wait to see what happens when you get to taste all the great things to eat!

You are still a HUGE boy at 17.5lbs, 25.25in, and a 17in head. You are def living up to your XXL nickname.

This month you have really started to anticipate when we are tickling you...and will laugh long before we even touch you. You also started rubbing your eyes when you are tired - makes it so much easier for us to know when you need sleep and when you are hungry!

Happy 1/3 of a year bday, Dub. We love you!

No comments: