Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SAHM

So there have been big decisions being made in this household...big, HUGE decisions.

Basically, Caton and I have decided that I will become a stay-at-home-mom. There are alot of different factors that went into our decision (like the fact that I would basically be working to pay childcare, and the fact that Caton gets alot of time off during the middle of the day, meaning that the little ones and I can get some good QT in with him)...and I am so excited to get to continue to stay home with our littles. It will mean a sacrifice in that we wont be able to eat out as often...and I will need to be alittle more mindful of grocery shopping trips...but that is definitely sacrifices that Caton and I are willing to make.

So here's to all the SAHMs out there...I am happy to be joining your "club."

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

YEAHHHH!!! So happy for you! Now we can pop bon bon's while we catch up on our soaps and chat on the computer all day! Thats what we do right;-)Lol! The sacrifices are so worth the rewards and I'm so happy for you and the kids! Best job you'll ever have!