Today, Kade read a book!
Granted it was a VERY elementary book - with maybe 2-4 words per page - but we all have to start somewhere, right? He sounded out each word carefully, then put the sounds together to make the words.
It was awesome.
We have been working on his letter ring since the beginning of school - learning to recognize each letter and memorizing each letter's sound...but I never thought that he was far enough along to read a book!!
Guess that private school tuition is paying off after all!
2 comments:
Kade, that's just great. Love, Aunt Jackie.
How awesome that is to hear. I don't think I ever posted a congrats on your new baby boy kole. We are all excited for your family and can't wait to read all the new stories I'm sure you'll have with 3 little ones now :) Best wishes!!!
Post a Comment