So doc checked me for progress - 1cm dialated, but cervix is still very hard. He tried to see if he could feel the babys head and he couldn't, so he is concerned that it may be breech - eventhough I don't think it is at all.
So next week he wants to do an ultrasound to see how big baby is and to make sure that baby is head down. Then if I still have high bp he said we may induce the end of next week.
So we will see how this week goes. This is my last week of work - so at least that is something to look forward to!!
1 comment:
It sounds as tho you have a great Doc who is concerned for your's and the baby's well-being. Will your bp go back down fairly quickly after you deliver? It has been running okay. Talk to that child and tell him/her to come on out and meet the world. I'm glad you won't be trying to work any more. Love to all of you. Aunt J
Post a Comment