
Kade was too tall to ride this boat ride...so Weslie braved it on her own...

...yeah, she loved it!!!

While Weslie was there, Caton took Kade over to the funhouse. I was sure that Kade wouldnt be able to find his way through all of the glass walls (you remember the house that used to have all the mirrors...well, it just plexiglass now...anyways...), but just as I was thinking that he would need some help, his little head popped out at the top!!!

I dont even know what's going on in this one...

Wes was too little to ride the motorcycles...so she stood with Daddy and watched...


Kade posing by the "Bone Crusher"...

Kade rode the roller coaster...LOVED IT!!!

Then the boys went on the big boat. I wasnt too sure about it...but Caton assured me that all would be fine. It didnt ease my fears, though, that Caton's harness bar wouldnt fit over his legs...and they both had to be moved to a different seat. (I told him that if we ever went to Disney, that he was going to have to stop training his legs for like 6 months beforehand so that he would be able to fit in the rides!!!) Anyways, Kade liked this one too!!!

Farris Wheel...

And one more ride on the puppies...this time by herself...
No comments:
Post a Comment