Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funk

I have been in a blogging funk lately. Not that there isnt things going on that I could blog about...just none of it seems very interesting (to me) - just alot of life going on.

I did have to take Wes to the eye doctor this morning...just for a checkup. He said her eyes are looking good...but that she does have the makings of an astigmatism (which I have too...so she probably just got it from me.) But all that means is that she will probably be near-sighted later on...and need glasses.

But overall, she got the all clear on her vision!!! And she was quite the little charmer in the office...flirting with another patient and being ever so sweet to the doctor.

Other than that...we have just been living. Enjoying evenings outside playing...and just spending time together.

Hopefully I get out of this funk soon...and back to regularly scheduled blogging!!

3 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

dont be in a funk!! I like reading your blog :)

sammy said...

i know exactly what you mean! ive been out of it lately and its evident in my lack of posting.

hopefully the award ive left for you will help you out some. please come and pick it up or im putting it on ebay ; )

Scogin Family said...

I too have been in a funk! Maybe it is just the time of year and we will perk up soon:)