So it being a Friday...during Lent...we
Caton, being the sweet husband that he is, decided that he would go ahead and make dinner while I was still at the store. So he starts the eggs and goes to make the pancake batter...and realizes that we have no milk.
And being the clever, smart, easy-going guy that he is...he decided that instead of just using water to make the batter...he would use a protein shake.
Im. not. even. kidding.
We had a few shakes in the fridge to give to the kids when they arent feeling well (and not eating well), and they kinda taste alittle milky...so Caton chose to use one of those to make the pancakes. And let me tell you...that had he not told me that is what he used...I would have never known.
And I mean, who couldnt use alittle more protein in their diet, right...right???
1 comment:
you mean the gatorade shakes?? How did it taste??? Jarrett loves the shakes!
Post a Comment