Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Big Oh Four

Today our oldest turns four!!! FOUR!!!

I know its not 16, or 21...but 4 just seems so old. Next year he will be off to Kindergarten...then moving out to go to college.

He needs to stop growing up RIGHT NOW!!!

When he woke up this morning...he asked me to show him how to make a four on his fingers. He is so proud that he "is not three anymore, he is four now." And he wants to know when his teeth will fall out...you know, now that he's four and all.

I wish I could just bottle him up so he would stay young forever!!!

Happy 4th Birthday my sweets! Daddy and I love you more than you could ever know.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kade!!! Looks like I see a really cute poster???? in the background....behind that Super Cutie!!! Can you imagine that your mom ever thought of the day her oldest daughter would have a four year old!!! Crazy...this growing up stuff! Hope yall have a happy day!

Riley Kai said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Kade! (and wow, you guys all have close birthdays!)

sammy said...

true story: your son and i share the same birthday!

i guess that means he's also destined for randomness...ahem, i mean greatness ; )