Thursday, March 25, 2010

30th Bday Surprise

Caton had it all planned...he told me we were going to dinner (just the two of us). So we got all ready and headed to one of our favorite restaurants. Once we walked in the door...the hostess asked for our name and Caton told her that we had a reservation. So she walked us to a small table and Caton said, "No, I have a reservation for CATON!" So then she took us to another party of people...and when we told her that that wasnt right either, she said, "Oh, Caton...the birtday party!!!"

At that very moment you could see the air deflate from Caton. So we walked upstairs and everyone was there waiting to say, "Surprise!!!"

And while I knew about that part (thanks to the hostess)...what I didnt know was that my Mom and Sis were hiding behind the corner and came out after the initial surprise. I. Cried. Like. A. Baby!!!

After recomposing myself...we had a wonderful time visiting with friends, eating great food, and listening to some pretty okay music.

Oh, and we may have taken a shot or two...

Me and my beautiful sister...

My Mom and Sis...

Me, Amy and Jana (who by the way was awesome at helping Caton set all this up!!! Thanks Jana!!!)

And one of my girlfriends couldnt be there because she was on vacation...so she made this poster...

AND to cap it all off...my BFF was supposed to fly in with my Mom and Sis...but her little boy ended up getting swine flu the day before she was supposed to leave. So the tiara was in remembrance of her...I miss you so much (now just use that flight and come and see me soon!!!)

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

What a sweet (almost) suprise!...and you and your sis look sooo much alike! Wow!