Monday, October 26, 2009

There's Always Next Year...

We didnt end up going to House Decs on Friday night...so we saved ourselves from coming home with something really awesome. But that's okay...there's always next year!!!

Saturday night was the Homecoming game vs Texas. We knew this was going to be a tough one...and in the end...MU just couldnt pull out a victory. But we were able to pull out some cute pics while we were wasting time watching the game very closely in the stands...






It stinks that MU lost...but there's always next year...

2 comments:

sammy said...

yeah texas tech (my school) lost to the aggies (a terrible school...i kid of course)

we dont play you guys this year though. i was about to think of a really good bet! ; )

Riley Kai said...

I am dissapointed! I was looking forward to what you would bring home this year! Lol! As far as UT...ugh! I think we have only beaten them once since my hubby played for Tech! I hate the longhorns!Ha! Sorry you lost your homecoming...could be worse...we have OU, Okl St, KU left and we are down to our 3rd string QB! Fun times!
I haven't been home since I messaged you about the dress, but will look at the size as soon as I get home. I'm thinking it is 18mo., which smocking runs big, so it should fit her by XMas!