

...the Hulk. I took him to the store and he got to pick out whatever costume that he wanted. So Hulk it was.
Weslie, on the other hand, was a whole different story. I tried a few costumes from the store...only to find that they were too big, or too small, or too this, or too that, or too sexy. Sexy? What do you mean? Yes, I was appalled at the "sexy" costumes for little girls. I mean, who doesnt want their one year old to look like a 2 dollar hootchie on a Saturday night?? And the only other options seemed to be a zebra or a lion. So when one of our friends offered a CareBears costume...we jumped on it.
Weslie allowed me to dress her up for approximately this long...

...and then she was done. So, she donned her Halloween dress and we called it a day.
Since Caton was out of town, we decided to hit up a few different venues for the evening. The first stop was the firehouse. Weslie wanted to partake of ALL of the candy...

...and Kade was so excited that they let him up into the truck. He even got to "drive it."


This is when she still thought that I was going to let her eat the candy that she snagged from the bowl...this quickly turned into a mad rage when I took the sucker away from her...

We then attended a birthday party for one of our friend's little girls...then headed to another friend's Halloween party. Weslie was ready for some trick-or-treating...

...and all the kids were excited to get going!!!

The children racked up on candy...and Weslie got the hang of going up to the houses and returning to put her candy in her bag. Kade was so

Everyone had a great time...and we LOVED the fact that we got an extra hour of sleep that night (because, well, we needed it!!)
3 comments:
haha 'jacked up on candy is right!'
we have to hide their bags because its the only way to regulate their sugar levels!!
SOOO CUTE! I love the last pic of the 3 of you!!! We actually had to give Riley money in exchange for her candy (that her daddy ate! Ha!) It worked this year but we will see how long until she clues in:-)
I am so glad that the costume worked for approximately 5 minutes or enough to get a pic taken:)
Post a Comment