So after the race...and everyone napping in the afternoon...we all got together to watch the LSU game on Saturday night. It was so much fun being around my aunts, uncles, and cousins...made me wish that we lived alot closer than we do. I watch Kade and Weslie playing with their cousins and remembered how much fun I had as a kid...going to family functions and playing the afternoon/evening away with my family members. We even all sat around and did the, "Do you remember when..." game and told our fondest memories of growing up in a big, close, extended family. (Mine was the time that Jacob tripped me and I fell against a fireplace...splitting my head open...and had to get stitches...only for him to tell me that I tripped over a rocking horse...and he didnt come clean with the real truth until we were much, much older (like just a few years ago!!!)) Anyways, it was a great time!!! And I miss them all soooo much!!!
Wes and Mr. Scott (he's not family...but he might as well be!!!)

Wes and Uncle David...

Jackson, his Momma, and Aunt Amy...

Weslie amazed at the washing machine...we need to domesticate this child!!!

Wes and her Uncle Jacob...

Jackson and Amy..."Mmmmmm, so good"...

...some little girl learned how to climb on the bar stool...

Kade and Ava...


Wes and Pops...

Amy and Billy...

Wes and Abe...

Wes and Aunt Brook

This was supposed to be a cute pic of KK and Amy...but a creepster showed up in the back...

Me, KK, Amy

Kade put this on and I said, "Okay, now pose," and this is what he did...

Jackson as Baby Batman..

and Uncle Jacob with his two babies...
No comments:
Post a Comment