**DISCLAIMER** If you missed last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy...and dont want to ruin it for yourself...dont read this post!!!
Now, were you really THAT shocked at the Grey's Season Finale. I mean, really??? If you have been keeping up with any sort of Entertainment Gossip...we knew that Izzy would somehow have to leave the show. So when she flat lined...were you really surprised? they did get me with the whole "lost her short term memory for a while, then got it back" thing...but we all knew she wasnt going to make it.
Then a while back I had heard the TR Knight wanted to leave the show as well. So when the mangled up guy (that no one could identify) came into the ER...I suspected that it was going to be George....and it was. So I am sure that on the next season opener...they will either lose him too...or have to do some kind of radical surgery that will give him a new face (where a new actor can play his part.)
Dang, I should be a show writer.
But, overall, it was a good episode. D and M got "married"...or just wrote a bunch of nonsense on a post-it and called it a day. No surprises...they will probably never find the time to actually get married...so the writers will string us along for another season.
So, kudos ABC...you have slightly redeemed yourself from last season's Bachelor debacle...but I still havent decided whether I am returning to watch Gillian as the Bachelorette...we shall see...
3 comments:
I am one of the only people on the planet that does not watch GA, but after reading your post, I think I have been missing out! I like your idea for next season. Maybe I will watch and see if your prediction comes true:-)
I have to say - I knew George was leaving - but I honestly didnt even think that was him!!!! I thought he was working... I gasped when Mer found it was him!!!
And same with izzy - no surprise - but good story with Alex freaking out on her & her repeating... I remember when she had that lady who she had to tell over & over about her husband dying...
But the ending with the elevator door & George standing there - it choked me up!
And Yep, I'll be all over the Bachlorette!!!
Oh I cried like a fool. I had no idea that was George... and then he looked so handsome when the elevator opened up.... I lost it.
And Gillian is my girl! I wanted her to win last season, so I will def turn in to see who she chooses!
Post a Comment