Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bachelor, Smachelor

Okay, so I have held off commenting about this season's "dramatic" ending to The Bachelor for two reasons. #1. I had a hell-acious week of work last week...where our company hosted 2 different events requiring me to be "on point" for both of them...and my mind was a big pile of mush at the end of them. And #2. Because I wanted to gather all my info before making any judgements.

So here it goes.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Jason, I liked you. I thought you were "different." Especially since you got dumped by Deanna on your season, I would have thought that you of all people would have been sensitive to the unique situation that you were in. But alas...I was wrong.

You are a self serving, immature, follow-the-next-piece-of-tail-that-comes-along jerk. I mean, really. How can you propose to one girl...then a mere 6 weeks later decide that "you just arent going to work out" and that you want "a re-do" with the girl that you dumped. Really?

And Molly. Come on girl. What kind of strong, dignified, intelligent woman would allow a man that dumped her to come crawling back, with his tail between his legs, and give him another chance? Obviously a kind that you are not. Really, what do you think he is going to do with you once the "going gets tough" or he just decided he is tired of you. Yeah, I am sure that your relationship is going to work out....it a sure thing.

But in actuality, it may workout...because you and Jason are about as mature as a couple of 12 year olds...so you fit each other. I've heard that you tend to gravitate towards a significant other that has the same emotional maturity as you do...so in that case, yall are a perfect match!!!

And poor Melissa. Even though she DID use the 3rd person, "...but you didnt want to fight for Melissa..." she is completely right. Engagements/marriages are hard. And once you commit, fleeing at the first sign of trouble is not the answer. Melissa, you will be better off with out Jason.

And as for the next Bachelor season...ABC, you have ruined it for me. Rumors are circulating that this was all planned...that it was all for ratings. And if thats the case, shame on you ABC. I understand that these people are on a reality TV show, but really, is it worth someone getting so brutally hurt int he end?

ABC, you should get a spankin' and be sent to time out!!!

3 comments:

Scogin Family said...

I hear what you are saying. I am too done with the bachelor!

Riley Kai said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!

KK said...

You don't think it was set up? Look at all the buzz about this show. And ABC conveniently has a spot for Melissa on another show - let's keep the interest going. I have long thought that these reality show producers have more input into the show than the characters themselves...I mean the bad ones hang around way too long. But you love to hate them, so they stay. Reality is pretty boring so they have to spice it up a bit.