Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beauty and the Beast 2009

On Friday night, we went to the annual "Beauty and the Beast" competition. This is where the Gymnastics Team and the Wrestling Team compete at the same time in the same venue...so you can sit and watch both going on at one time. It is really a neat event.


So the kids and I went over early to "tailgate" (its not really tailgating, since we do it inside in one of the meeting rooms) and to let Kade run around with all the other little boys. Then when Caton got done working, he met us over there too.


Weslie was all decked out in her MIZZOU dress (with black and white zebra striped pants on underneath)...


...and Kade had a ball playing with some of the wrestling coaches' sons...


Unfortunately, the Wrestling Team lost their match...BUT the Gymnastics Team pulled out a win.



And on a side note, while we were trying to pack everyone up to leave and get everyone's coats on, a lady came up to Caton and I and said that she was very impressed with how well Kade listened to Caton and I. That for being as young as he was, that he followed our directions very well. So Caton and I left there beaming with pride...and decided to wait to give Kade his spankin's for another day ;-) jk!!!

No comments: