This is what happens when you let the baby feed herself:
"Momma, I really like these teething cookies biscuits!! They are so easy to put in my mouth..." "...and on my face, and in my hair..." "I love them!!! When do I get to try spaghetti??" Mommy: "We will let you try it when it is Daddy's turn to clean you up, I promise!!! ;-)"
UUUGGGHHHH - when our grandbaby is up & he has one of those - that wet slobbery cookie gets all over him & I literally gag.... that's why I never birthed babies of my own... :-)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! She knows she's cute and I love it!!
So cute! Way to go big girl!
UUUGGGHHHH - when our grandbaby is up & he has one of those - that wet slobbery cookie gets all over him & I literally gag.... that's why I never birthed babies of my own... :-)
Post a Comment