So to our surprise, when Caton brought home some fruit, yogurt, and spinach the other night...Kade ate the spinach. He looked at me and said, "Look Momma, I eat sal-yad!!!" Caton and I thought for sure that he would spit the spinach out...but he asked for more...and ate more. This was Monday.
So last night, again, Caton brought home some fruit, yogurt, and spinach...and again Kade ate the "salad". Watch out people...there may be bovine flying overhead...I'm just sayin'!!!
Here is a pic just to prove that he was indeed eating the "salad"...
And Weslie was hamming it up big time for Caton to give her some yogurt...so of course, we had to get THAT on video too...
And just a shot of her with yogurt on her face...doesnt matter though...she is still a beauty!!! p>
(And just to note...this kid will eat ANYTHING!!! If you have it on your plate...she wants it. So of course, being the second child, I give it to her. The other night she ate ground beef and mozzarella cheese...and loved it!!! Silly how they are sooooo different.)


2 comments:
LOL!! I eat the SAME dinosaur shaped nuggets! They are the frozen ones you get at Walmart! Too funny. They are the best.
Maybe Kade likes fried crab claws too! You never know what random things your "picky eater" will like.
Post a Comment