With so much going on with Weslie, I just wanted to include a pic of our baby boy (so he doesnt feel left out.) Here he is in his "leather" jacket that KK got him...and his cowboy boots...and his ball cap. Such a big boy...
I know what you mean...after a while Elizabeth started asking if we were taking Logan to the doctor every day we dropped her off at school. It's just the way their little brains work. But I have no doubt Kade gets all the lovin' he needs and then some!
2 comments:
Too cute!!! Love the smile Kade! :)
I know what you mean...after a while Elizabeth started asking if we were taking Logan to the doctor every day we dropped her off at school. It's just the way their little brains work. But I have no doubt Kade gets all the lovin' he needs and then some!
Post a Comment