Gosh, it seems like forever since I have posted!!! We had Caton's family in town for Thanksgiving...his Mom, Dad, sister and her 3 kids. Was alot of fun, and Kade had a ball with his "friends" as he called them. It was nice to allow him to play with his cousins...as he doesnt get to see them very often.
I cooked up a Thanksgiving feast...that I think we will be eating for the next two weeks!!! I bought everything pre-made from a shop called Super Suppers...all I had to do was bring it all home and throw it in the oven or on top of the stove. It was all REALLY good!!! AND I didnt have to spend all day in the kitchen...made it even better!!!
On Saturday, I left really early to go to the MU/KU game at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. We sat in the snowy rain to watch the Tigers lose by 3!!! It was super cold, but I was bundled up really warm!!! The only part that got "frozen" was my toes...next time I will definitely wear my snow boots!!!
BUT...even though the Tigers lost, we are still in the hunt for the Big 12 Title. We will return to Arrowhead this weekend to face the Oklahoma Sooners (who we lost to in this exact game last year!!!) If we can win there, it will be off to the Fiesta Bowl!!! So cross your fingers and say alittle prayer to the football gods...we are gonna need all the help we can get!!!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you went to that game!! I saw the highlights and it looked miserable cold. You got big kahunas girl!!
Great idea to use Super Suppers!
Post a Comment