I am not even kidding!!! Last night, I left the house around 7:15pm to go to the store, and the frog WAS IN THE GARAGE!!!! I noticed something jumping in the corner as I pushed the button for the door to go up, and sure enough, that darn frog was back again!!! I tried to shoo it out of the garage and into the grass (so I wouldnt run over it on the way out of the driveway, yuck!)...it got about half way there, and decided to try and make a break back into the garage. I quickly (with my cat-like reflexes) jumped in between the frog and the garage in an attempt to make it turn around...yeah, it jumped over my foot (almost jumping on me...I know, I may or may not have kind of screamed alittle) and continued into the garage. I grabbed the shoebox that he had lived in on Monday...and threatened to put him back in there. And with that, Kermit turned around and hopped on out into the yard (I guess he knew to pick freedom over living in a shoebox in our garage.) Anyways, hopefully that is the last we see of Kermit...but if I know Kade, he will somehow find it again...and this process will continue for another round. (And no, Sherri, we do not want a froggy farm in order to be able to keep that thing....the yard is a very suitable place for a frog!!!)
3 comments:
Oh but a frog farm would make your precious little boy so happy...boys like their froggys!
I think you need the frog farm as well. Just a random side note--I was looking at your live traffic feed and when I am sitting on the bed I am from one place in Maryland, yet when I sit on the couch (we are staying in the Spring Hill Suites~tournament sponsor) I am from a different city in Maryland---WEIRD!
Ha Ha! It's like a boomerang-frog!
Post a Comment