66% - Marcia Cross - not too bad...I mean, I kinda think she looks like an alien at times...so ok, part alien...
61% - Kate Hudson - now that's what I'm talkin' about...she's sassy, she's hot, she's cute as a button...yeah, definitely more my style...
57% - Kate Bosworth - another great one...super sporty, super cute...
57% - Queen Latifah - are you kidding me??? I DO NOT look like an overweight black lady...I mean, I think she is pretty and all...but seriously???? ummm, I'm gonna have to say negative on the Jenny Craig, yall!!!
57% - Christy Brinkley - okay, now that's alittle bit better!!!
57% - Kurt Russell - wtf???? GREAT, so I look like a middle-aged man???? Okay, who does this comparison anyways...maybe HE just looks like a late-twenties female...ya ever think of that!!!
56% - Ahsley Judd and Elisha Cuthbert - these two ladies will do...both very pretty, classy
So all in all...I look like an alien, 5 cute, sassy, pretty ladies, one overweight (working on her "perfect size") black lady, and a man...Friggin' Perfect!!!
5 comments:
I would LOVE to look like Kate Hudson!! I'm about to go do mine to see what mine says! I'll probably get Bill Cosby!! LOL!
I would say kate Bosworth!!
LMAO!!!! I think they did a pretty good job but not sure about the Kurt Russell bit though...he needs to take that as a compliment not you! I would say that you're a cross between both Kates. Ok, off to do mine which scares me! :)
I've done this before and I get the most random people! But I definitely see the "Kates"
we are curious to see who they'd pick for Keith? Don's pick is Stone Cold Steve Austin and mine is Mr Clean!
Post a Comment