Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Messy Night

Last night was the annual Parents As Teacher's Messy Night event. It was held out at one of the parks here in town and there were TONS of people there. They had all kinds of stuff for the kids to play with from shaving cream to finger paints to balls and sand toys. At first, Kade and I walked around looking at all the "messier" things to do. I would ask Kade, "Do you want to finger paint?" and he would say, "No." I would say, "Do you want to play with shaving cream?" and he would respond, "No." So we eventually found something that he wanted to do...
...wash a truck...

...then Kade found the sprinkler and tried to get a drink...
...this is what Wes did while brother played in the sand pit...
...and a shot of a girl and her Daddy. Too sweet!!!

3 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Sounds like fun!! I love the pic of Wes and her daddy!

Jamey, Lettie, Ansley and Stephen said...

Too cute! My kids aren't in to getting messy either. They don't obsess about it, but they don't seek out mud thankfully. :-)

Brooke said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I saw Harper's clothes in the washer when they got home and it appeared she had a great time in the finger paints. The pic of Weslie & Caton is very cute!