Monday, August 4, 2008

Faux-hawk

We spent some time at the pool this weekend.....IT WAS HOT!!!! I mean, like, fry up some bacon and eggs on the concrete hot!!! Anyways, Wes and I met the boys there on Saturday evening...and while waiting to get a popsicle...I made Kade's hair into a faux-hawk. He was too cute to not take a pic...(sorry they are alittle blurry...it was H-U-M-I-D...humid and the lens wouldnt stop foggin' up)...


...and one of Wes' new trick...she sticks her tongue out ALL THE TIME. I think she is starting to teethe...she is just as much of a silly goose as her brother...geesh, we are gonna have our hands full!!!

2 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Umm why does that poor girl have a blankie on in this friggin' heat???

Unknown said...

I've always been a big fan of the faux hawk. If we have a boy i do believe he just might have to have one 24-7.