Monday, August 4, 2008

Weslie's room

Finally, Weslie's room is beginning to take shape. Poor girl, she is almost 4 months old and we are just now getting things put on her walls....oh, well, better late that never (I always say...sometimes...)...anyways, here are tow pics of some of the stuff that is up there...

This is the wall that the door opens onto...her dresser and the shelves that we used in Kade's room when he was little...look how cute the lamp is...two ladies from my office got that for her to match her bedding...so sweet!!!
...and this is her crib and the wall above it...I found the letters and the flowers on sale last week...and the cross and angel were presents from GK and Aunt Amy (from Wes' Baptism) and of course we had to include the princess crown!!!
As I was taking pics, Kade decided that he and Weslie needed to be in them...he crawled up into the bed with her and posed...sweetest big brother EVER!!!

3 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

The room looks awesome and I especially like the Tiger Blankie! ;)

The Stoner Family said...

How cute is that!!! Her room is adorable!

amy (metz) walker said...

I love it!