While riding in the Tahoe on the way to Church and Weslie's Baptism, Keith was sweating from the Alabama humidity and heat. As I saw the beads of sweat tumble down his neck, I reached over and pointed one of the vents on the dash his way. (Now this vent is the biggest one on the dash, and right under it are the controls for the Tahoe's OnStar feature...however, we DO NOT have this feature enabled.) Then, the radio went silent and a voice came through over the speakers that said, "Pardon?" Then the radio came back on.
Keith and I looked at each other in confusion..."Was that the Tahoe?" I asked. "Yea, I think so, " Keith responded with a chuckle. "Did you hit the buttons?" Keith replied. "Ummm, I dont think so...but even so, we dont have OnStar hooked up...why would they answer??"
So as we sit there, wondering "who" is "in" our car, Keith says..."Let's just make sure not to tick her off...who knows what she will do."
Good plan...good plan!!!
1 comment:
Ok that is just weird!!! I don't know whether to laugh or feel worried about Big Brother in your car!
Post a Comment