Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dinnertime

Last night I got out the camera to take a photo of Weslie sitting in her Bumbo on the table. Then Kade wanted his picture taken and the following photo shoot ensued:
...Kade posing...
...Wes posing...
...Caton and his mini-me...
...my three loves...
...and one with Mommy...(yes, we used the timer on the camera...and it only took about 5 different times to get it all right!!!)

5 comments:

KK said...

Looks like you each have a mini-me. As Kevin says, babies start out looking like their dads so the dad will know they belong to him. Then as they grow they may change completely. Remember we thought Kade looked so much like Keith? Not so much now. But it's a great family shot! Thanks for posting...you know how I crave pictures. Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

That's a good looking family!!! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

I really love the last picture! So cute of all of you...

Heather said...

Love Kade's pic...he looks so happy! And Weslie sitting up...growing too fast!

The Barnes Crew said...

Too cute and the mini me photo CRACKS me up cuz it's too true!