Friday, June 6, 2008

"She Sees Me Naked All the Time"

While in the weightroom yesterday, I was filling up my water bottle as the football players were coming in from running. As I looked up, there stood Chase Daniel in his spandex shorts...and nothing more. It totally caught me off guard, and I asked, "Chase, where are your clothes!!" to which he responded, "Oh, ummm, I've got 'em, Mrs. Caton."

Evidently, the S & C staff DO allow the guys to run in their spandex, and they can come inside and weigh-in in their spandex (which some of them do to combat against being over their weight limit and having to do more cardio)...then they have to put on clothes to work out. So I just caught Chase in between coming in from running, weighing in and beginning his workout.

And to top off the whole story, Keith told me later that Chase came up to him and said, "Coach, your wife just saw me in my underwear!" To which Keith responded, "That's okay, she sees me naked all the time!"

Yeah, ummm, that's alittle different, dear!!!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha Ha! That would have been a little awkward!

Unknown said...

And you didn't take a picture of it for me!? What kind of friend are you?? Add that to your list of things that suck!