Friday, June 6, 2008

Ants Suck!!!

So for the last couple of weeks, our house has been invaded by ants. And I HATE THEM!!! They are a pain to clean up and they give me the heebie jeebies. Once I see them, I start to feel them all over me (even if they really arent on me!!) Anyways, today, I came home from work to find the ants had taken over the end table in the living room. Keith has been spraying outside for them (and sprayed again last night), however, they continue to find a way in. Today, it looked like they were coming out of the wall...WTF??? Who even knew that ants can crawl through walls!!!

Anyway, as we fight our "ant war", I wanted to leave you with a list of other things, some of which have happened in the last few days, that suck:
  • getting bit by anything...including 2 year olds, named Kade...sucks,
  • spending 30 minutes getting ready to go to the pool only to have thunder and lightning show up as you roll into the parking lot...sucks,
  • living far away from our family...sucks,
  • tornadoes...suck
  • having Weslie puke down the front of my v-neck shirt (yea, all the way down the inside!!)...sucks...and really just happened, so this list will have to be cut short!!!

1 comment:

The Barnes Crew said...

Sounds like your day sucks! ;)

Hope it gets better!