Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poop in the Potty

Last night, I had to go to a meeting for the auction committee that I am on...so Keith and Kade were left to a "boys night in."

When I got home, Kade was already asleep...and Keith informed me that Kade had POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!! I know!!! I was freakin' out too!!! Keith said that they got all ready to get in the shower and Kade started acting kinda funny. So Keith asked if he needed to sit on the potty. Kade said yes, and sat down and pooped!!! Keith said that he didnt know what to do, then....Keith was amazed.

So he cleaned everything up, they took a shower and Kade went to bed.

Just another milestone!!! Yea, maybe we will only have one kid in diapers at a time!!!

3 comments:

The Bradford Blog said...

Hooray for poop in the potty! ;) I haven't forgotten about your header.... just haven't had a chance to work on it... but I will get it to you!

amy (metz) walker said...

LOL...that's hilarious! Amazing what parents find exciting...but I just say that out of jealousy! :-)

S Chambers said...

Yeah!!! I know how excited you must be. Hannah just plopped down January 1st and pooped. We made the mistake of promising her ice cream no matter what time or where we were when she went poopies in the potty for the first time. Well, try to find an ice cream store open on January 1st. Good thing she was ok with Publix!!

Congrats to Kade!

Stephanie