Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FAA Rule Breaker

On the flight from Kansas City to New Orleans, Keith and I were able to sit in two separate rows...giving us ample room for Kade to roam. However, right before we backed away from the door, Kade created a stinky diaper that COULD NOT wait to be changed. So I jumped up and layed Kade down as Keith stood in the aisle in front of us to make sure that no one would come back there (and to give Kade some privacy!!!). About that time, the flight attendant came over the loud speaker asking for "Everyone to take their seats so that we could pull away from the gate."

Then, in a loud, demanding voice she exclaims, "Sir (talking to Keith) I need you to TAKE YOUR SEAT!!"

Keith then yells from the back of the plane, "We got poopy pants here!!! It'll just be a minute!"

Just then I finish changing Kade and we are able to quickly get seated before a Federal Marshall has to escort us off the plane....okay, not really, but Keith DID get yelled at...and that made the beginning of the trip all the more merrier!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to. :) Send me the pic (or pics) you want to use to my email: dianabradford8@hotmail.com